Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sloooowly

So I have been seeing a slow down since I started this blog. Correlation-unlikely but I seem to be only doing about .5 lbs on average each week for the last month. This is so frustrating yesterday I was 181.2.
I am pretty sure I should be lower than this but weighed in today at 181.6-I think it is because I caved in and had a huge coke zero last night-I almost never drink anything but water or coffee but it was just calling to me and was so yummy. My body didn't think so and it gave me hiccups for the whole eavening in response. Funny thing/cute sad thing is I have a chihuahua and she is afraid of my hiccups. She will literally tuck her tail in and stare at me and then run away when any other time she is like glued to my side.

Anyway it seems that I am always just a few steps from where I want to be. When I got my drivers license at 16 I put my weight at 180. Now I'm sure that I was probably being generous with myself and reducing my actual weight a bit but that is a huge milestone for me. If I can become smaller than my percieved weight when I was 16 that would be huge. I hate to give myself deadlines for weightloss as I never meet them even when I think I am creating easy goals so I just work one week at a time and see what that brings. I focus on what I do-food and activities. I know that if I do the rights things for long enough the scale will reflect that.

Yesterday I went to a water arobics class-it was actually water kickboxing! It was me and about 7 retired women but it was so fun. The water was so nice and the instructor was a bigger woman so it helped me feel better about walking around in a swim suit. Oh my swim suit is new BTW my old one was too big and provided absolutly no support in the bra area anymore. I got a cute green tankini top with black bottoms-I tried on like 10 before I picked this one. I just had no idea what they would look like on anymore. I did find that I am solidly a 12 now and 10s are in the near future but not wearable now. My goal is to be an 8 yeah single didgets-scarry!

Breakfast this moring if you are looking for yummy summer food-Dannon Light and Fit .5 cup, Fiber one 80 cal cereal 3/4 cup and any berries fruit you want to add! I did blue berries as that is what I had:)

1 comment:

  1. If I drink soda it is an automatic 2 pound gain! It totally messes with my system. I try to stay FAR away!!! :)

    ReplyDelete