Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Backs and weigh ins

I had a pretty uneventful weekend. My weigh in on Friday was a wash I stayed the same that sucks I never stay the same only time since this started was for 2 weeks over christmas. That time a year I was just happy to stay the same as Christmas, New Years, and my birthday all come within 2 weeks of eachother.
My back has been hurting since November and I decided last week that I would try a chiropractor. So after going last week and geting x-rays done I went back yesterday for my results and first adjustment.
I don't know if my back was at the top of my mind or if the exam did something but since going last Tuesday it hurt worse than ever so this weekend I had a little pity party and did pretty much nothing but hang out with my doggie. Yesterday after leaving I had it in my mind that one adjustment would fix it and I would feel better. I took a 1/2 day at work to recover physicaly and mentaly and thaught I was feeling better. Thats when I took my dog to the park. I was just going to lay in the sun and let her play in the grass but she whined to walk around. I took her on the shortest path around a small lake and could hardly make it all the way around. Arghh I just wanna feel better!
I go back today and want to discuss when I should start feeling like a 25 year old instead of an 80 year old. I am in the best shape of my adult life, the smallest I have ever been since 16 and feel worse than I ever have. Its funny if you think about it when you lose weight people ask if you feel so much better. I would love to say I do. Hopefully soon. I need to feel better as soon as possible.
On a different note this weekend is Easter and my little brother will be in town from college. He is going to go with me to get a new pair of rollerblades and then I am going to learn to skate. It will be a funny thing seeing me on some rollerblades but I think it will be so much fun and a great way to burn some calories in an enjoyable way. Wish me luck at the chiropractor today!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now a new follower of yours. Sorry about your back and hope the chiropractor helps. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, hope your back gets better soon! I've never tried a chiropractor but I know lots of people that benefit from doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have dealt with back issues for years and I completely sympathize with you. I too thought losing weight would just fix it but the problems go beyond weight for me. I hope the appt. goes well.

    ReplyDelete