Thursday, April 19, 2012

Zooming

I am now a rollerblader!! I bought blades easter weekend. My brother and dad were around to hold me up as I skated back and forth in front of my parents house. It was alot like learnig to ride a bike but I was what 20 years older:)
The next weekend I went back over and my dad helped me again by the end I was able to go on my own and he just walked next to me. I did skin my knee with one fall but I was kinda happy about it. It has been a long time since I had been active enough to get a skinned knee!
This week I went out on my own one morning. I walked to the park put on my knee elbow and wrist guards and went rollerblading. It was so fun! I didn't go very long but just enough to not get too tired. I am concentrating alot on not falling at this point so I get tired fast from it and then I am less stable. I am excited to becoming more active as I get more compfortable with my body.
I am working on finding a new routine for being active. I'm thinking one gym day and then maybe some activity classes plus rollerblading will be great. Tonight I am going to go to a Zumba class if I don't chicken out :)
Have you done any fitness classes? How did it go were you compfortable? Did the time fly?

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try roller-blading...I just have never gotten around to it.

    Good luck on the Zumba, I know people who love it!

    ReplyDelete