Friday, June 8, 2012

Just Some Plans for June and July

There are a few things I would like to do this summer and I think I will let you all know about them and keep up the the progress along the way. I will hit my one year mark on my fitness journey on August 5th so lets see how close to completeing these goals by then.
1. Lose at least 10 lbs-I originally thaught I could lose 100lbs in a year. with my back issues I will lower that to 75 lbs in a year. I still think that that is a great accomplishment. I am at 66 lbs lost so I must lose 9 to reach that. I know I can do it!
2. Find what is wrong with my back and fix the issue. I went on wednesday and got a set of x-rays taken I am waiting on a call from my doctor on the results. After that the next step is physical therapy I guess. Maybe that plus the pain fill and muscle spasm pills and seeing my chiropractor will have some effect on the pain other than making it worse.
3. Bike ride at least 10 miles at least 10 times. in the last 2 weeks I have been biking 5 times so I don't think this will be a problem but will be something fun to keep track of.
4. Plan or go on a trip even if it is only for a few days I must leave Ohio soon and I'm sure flying at 180 (or less) will be much better than at 240 or more.
5. Buy some chothes for goodness sake!! I am such a bad shopper. When it comes to little things I am a penny pincher. Weirdly when it comes to big things I jump right in-car, trips, computer don't bat an eye. 50$ jeans and I have buyers remorse for a week. So I have no clothes right not. I have exatly 6 work outfits one pair of jeans, one pair of long shorts, 2 cute not work tops, and 12 gigantic but used to be just right t-shirts(not including workout wear). I NEED some work friendly tops and a pair of tennis shoes and a sun dress with a sweater that goes with it and some nice but not for work shirts and a pair of dark jeans that FIT. Wow thats alot can't someone just nominate me for what not to wear so they will buy it for me. Of course at this point it would be a waste to be on the show as hopefully my body will be changing sooner or later. Never the less I still need stuff to wear now!!!
6. Get my doggie to the vet. I have had so many dr appts for me I have put off hers but she is due for her yearly checkup and vaccines.
7. Stick to no late night snacking for this summer- only exception is late dinners out with people or at parties. I am not giving up my social life to this just my habit of munching right before bed.

Well thats what I want for now. Once my back feels better I have soooooo many things to add to it but I have to understand that not all things are in my control and will work in my time line even if that is what I have been working for for almost a year. I can focus on the things I can change and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment