Monday, June 11, 2012

So far this week

I lost 5 lbs in 10 days! What I can't believe it either. So much so that I have not tracked it in any of my charts waiting for it go change back one morning in error. I even thought maybe the scale was low on batteries. Changed them same number. Moved the scale all over the bathroom(maybe it was not level?) nope same number. Down down down each day. What happened? Well only thing I did different was no eating past 7:30pm starting Thursday. Well I did have one smore-I'll tell you why in a min. Also I have not had any cheat meals in 2.5 weeks yeah that's got to be it I was undoing all the good work I had done each week by eating way to much on the weekends. I am so excited about this! Even tho I don't fully believe it happened. I can do this!! It can work out I can def lose more than 75lbs in a year I am at 70lbs lost now yay!! I weighed in at 174.8 today Wow I have never seen that number.
So why did I have a smore? Well they are delicious of course. But really it was to celebrate a last. My parents are moving at the end of the month from the house I grew up in. My little brother had a last bonfire at this house-it has a long yard and backs up to a soybean field where we would have parties all the time in the summer and fall. So I crashed his party and we took pictures and had a last smore. I did not have the hamburgers on the grill or the chips or pop and savored and tracked my smore(you can have 4 marshmellos for 100 cal not too bad). I will miss that place so much. We moved there when I was in first grade. It will be weird having my parents house not be my home. Its good for them they are empty nesters now and needed something different but still a little sad.
Anyway I'm going to keep up with the no eating past 7:30 thing and let you know how it goes. I got some info on my back today that does not seem good. I had an x-ray done and now they think I should get an MRI. I can't even imagine how expensive that will be. Well it will work out somehow I just wish I was more educated on what to do and didn't have to put so much trust into doctors that are strangers and have an interest in me getting more test/ things done-more test=more $ for them. Makes it hard for me to trust them.
Sorry post went from super happy to super lame it is what it is.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I am so proud of you! I hope that you are able to get an MRI for you back to find out what is going on. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your recent weight loss! I have a wonderful doggie too.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete