Monday, July 2, 2012

Super bad weekend

Comming down from a super bad weekend of eating! No parties or real reasons just bad choices and let myself get too hungry with no plan.

So now all I wanna do is eat! I think its true that some carbs and sugars make you crave more of them.

I have my groceries bought and a plan for each meal and snack. Even am trying some almond milk and protein mix to add some protein fullness to my day. Was going to have a hard boiled egg too but forgot to boil them.

Working on filling my belly with water when all it wants is nachos!

3 comments:

  1. I have been in your place so many times! My advice is to just fight through it today. After about 24 hours of "good" eating, you should feel better (but that first day back on plan can be hard!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to get back on track, but you have taken some very good first steps. After some food indiscretions, getting my food straight is important, as is getting my head on straight. Do you have a weight loss meditation or hypnosis tape? Keeping very busy is also helpful. Take good care of yourself. Sometimes it's not just the food, but falling back into old habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just started using Almond Milk with a scoop of protein powder as breakfast smoothies (and half a banana) and I love it! I've read it has high protein and is a great source of calcium (like milk). Yum!

    ReplyDelete