Thursday, March 29, 2012

Light French Toast

So most mornings I have the same thing a serving of fiber one yougert and berries. I was out of Fiber One so I concocted my weekend breakfast treat on a Thursday it is:
2 slices of Healthy life whole wheat bread-35 cal/slice + Egg beaters-1/2 cup 60 cal + Cinnamon + Honey-60cal/tbsp=190cal french toast-Yummy!!
To good to pass up. Try it with berries or banana slices too.
Tomorrow is a weigh in day. When I started I would weigh everyday but then I got obsessive of the scale and would check it every time I went into the bathroom where I keep it. I decided I would hide the scale in my spare bedroom and only take it out once a week. I like this as I'm not costantly impacted by the number
fluctuations and when I do weigh in there is usually a change of more than an .1 of a lb so that is much better for tracking. So wish me luck tomarrow.
I have been pretty good about eating but have only worked out once this week. I was sick this past weekend and had a doctor's apt on Tuesday morning. I usually try to work out 4 days a week SSMT. Yeah I should space it out but these are the days that work for my schedule normally so I don't. So no excuses this weekend I'll be in the gym SST if all goes to plan. I have a follow up Dr apt M so it is what it is. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday(R)!

2 comments:

  1. That french toast sounds filling and yummy. Such a treat. You are smart to not give up on exercise but to just do it when you can.

    ReplyDelete