Thursday, April 19, 2012

Visual Cheer!

I have a few things around my appartment for motivation. I have a nice little glass plate on it there are two candle holders one is labled lost and one is labled to go. I have little glass rocks that indicate pounds. Each is a haph a pound to fill up the candle holders. Its very pretty and I love that the lost is visibly more full now than the to go. Recently I have felt a bit crafty and wanted to make a chart as well that would go on my wall. I went to the teacher supply store that is open to the public here for ideas. I found the section where they have the boarders that teachers would decorate the chalk board or cork board with. There were alot of options I picked 2. One is a road this I marked off my 44 lbs to go where each lb is 2 inches. On this I am putting stickers of frogs each time I weigh in. I write on their bellies the date and my current weight. Its cute and takes up a whole wall. I kind of like it. The second is kindof in the red famly and is wavy with different colors I found an orange/red frog bookmark that I can place to hang at the current weight this is smaller with each inch being 2 lbs. What do/did you use to cheer yourself on? Visuals, treating yourself, etc? 

No comments:

Post a Comment